You are required to login to view this page.
- Plain tobacco packaging 'may cut smokers by 300,000 in UK'
- Postpartum haemorrhage: Cheap lifesaver 'cuts deaths by a third'
- 'Exciting' blood test spots cancer a year early
- Councils and health boards dispute £250m care costs
- Anne-Marie Slaughter: A year's maternity leave is too long for mothers
- Reality Check: How much will Labour's NHS plans cost?
- Britain's Got Talent 2008 winner George Sampson has had a hair transplant
- Air pollution: 'Heart disease link found'
- General election 2017: Labour promises pay rises for NHS staff
- NHS contaminated blood was 'criminal cover-up' - Burnham
- First Americans claim sparks controversy
- Builders 'behind UK flooding risk'
- Baby humpback whales 'whisper' to mums to avoid predators
- 'Fossil' groundwater's modern secret
- Nasa waits on Cassini radio contact from Saturn
- Physics of throwing analysed by scientists
- Primitive human 'lived much more recently'
- Premature lambs kept alive in 'plastic bag' womb
- Family tree of dogs reveals secret history of canines
- Iceberg 'doodles'