Year 13 Results Day is always one of my favourite updates of the year. To see smiling faces, well deserved congratulations and the years of effort pay off with great results and incredible destinations. This has been a tough year for students, their families and us as a school community. So, it feels even more special in some ways to be able to tell you about the incredible outcomes and amazing destinations our current students have secured as a result of their hard work and their time with us.
I am proud of each and every student. Here are just a few highlights to share:
- Nour – A*s in Maths, Arabic, EPQ, Chemistry and Biology
- Stephanie – A*s in Maths, Chemistry, Physics and EPQ
- Serena – A*s in Maths, Chemistry, Biology
- Amina – A* Maths, Chemistry and Arabic – A in Biology
- Meera – A*s in Maths, Biology, Chemistry and EQP
- Mia – A*s in Maths, Biology, Chemistry and EPQ
- Daniel – As in Sociology, History and English Literature
- Alisha – Distinction*, Distinction, Distinction in Health and Social Care
- Heidi – Distinction*, Distinction*, Distinction* in Applied Science
- Yasmina – Distinction*, Distinction*, Distinction* in Applied Science
This is an exceptional set of results from an incredibly resilient group of young people.
100% of our young people have been able to move on to their next step – predominantly in careers that are clearly essential to the health and wealth of our local community and economy. Destinations this year include:
- University of Liverpool – Medicine, Environmental Sciences
- University of Leicester – Medicine
- Liverpool John Moore’s University – Biomedical Sciences, Pharmacy, Forensic Sciences
- University of Manchester – Adult Nursing
- University of Keele – Midwifery
- University of Birmingham – Chemical Engineering
- University of Huddersfield – Mechanical Engineering
- Edge Hill University – Psychology
I am beyond proud of our students and our staff and their responses to this difficult and stressful time.