The Liverpool Life Sciences UTC offers a completely new experience of education for its students.
Our commitment to teaching and learning of the highest standards, and our expectations that all students strive for success is supported by an education provision that ensures real life industry sector experience, development of a true and representative portfolio of industry standard skills, an atmosphere of creative excitement, a genuine engagement with the pursuit of knowledge plus delivery of the full range of academic qualifications.
This will open doors for our students, and we guarantee them a place at university on a course of their choosing, a job or an apprenticeship when they successfully complete their programme of study
The underpinning principles of the Liverpool Life Sciences UTC are:
- Approaches to success, student achievement, high expectations and collaboration that contribute to the highest quality learning and teaching.
- Approaches to teaching and learning that ensure all learners have access to a full range of academic qualifications and complementary industry specific qualifications.
- Approaches to teaching and learning that get the very best from every learner through teaching that is challenging, bold, exciting and creative.
- Approaches to parents and families that genuinely engage them in partnership, that assure they are fully able to take part in a guided learning conversation where they jointly review their child’s learning.
- Approaches that ensure future young employees are articulate and confident and have an appreciation of society, culture and diversity.