Mental Health and Wellbeing
Our aim is to provide mental health and well-being advice, support and signposting for all of students, parents and staff.
We all have mental health and good mental health is a valuable asset that will allow you to complete tasks effectively and efficiently.
In order for us to support mental health and wellbeing we have a number of projects, support sessions, lessons, external agencies and activities in school.
We are continually updating our knowledge to allow us to drive forward our aim and to provide a platform that can be accessed by all.
- Winston’s wish https://www.winstonswish.org/
- Child bereavement UK – https://www.childbereavementuk.org/Listing/Category/support-for-young-people
Gender and Identity
Helping your child to cope with mental health
- Mental Health foundation https://www.mentalhealth.org.uk/publications/make-it-count-guide-for-parents-and-carers
- NHS every mind matters https://www.nhs.uk/every-mind-matters/supporting-others/childrens-mental-health/
- Young minds https://www.youngminds.org.uk/parent/
- Place 2Be https://www.place2be.org.uk/our-services/parents-and-carers/supporting-your-child-s-mental-health/
- Mind https://www.mind.org.uk/information-support/tips-for-everyday-living/parenting-with-a-mental-health-problem/helping-your-children/
Mental health services for young people
Suicide support and guidance
Top tips for looking after your mental health and wellbeing poster
Online support booklets